Ercolina’s CE40 angle roll models are available either with manual or hydraulic center roll positioning.
- 40mm roll shaft diameter
- Maximum pipe capacity 2″ Sch. 40
- Maximum angle capacity 2″ x 2″ x 1/4″
- Bending speeds 20% faster than competitive machines
- Universal tooling set included with each machine – 6-5/8″ OD
- Forged roll shafts precision ground and fitted for maximum performance and minimal deflection
- Heavy duty structure and rigid components for high section modulus ratings
- Reinforced engineered mainframe design proven to outperform competitive models
- Patented by Ercolina simultaneous downfeed and roll movement to minimize deformation on hydraulic model
- Programmable touchpad controls with digital center roll position display on hydraulic model
- Digital center roll position display on manual model
- Hydraulic machine with memory storage with eight (8) individual programs and unlimited passes
- Remote pendent with low voltage controls and foot pedal switch
- Threaded roll shafts with micrometric flange adjustment helps eliminate spacer usage
- Inline direct drive roll shaft system
- Optional Anti-twist correction system for angle iron “Leg In” applications
- All capacities based on mild grade materials; heavy wall and high tensile materials reduce machine capacity.
All Ercolina machines have downloadable material, available in PDF format.